A2 Ghee is made from the wholesomeness of A2 milk.
- It helps with better digestion
- Regular consumption in moderation helps in reducing LDL cholesterol levels
- Improves memory power and heart’s functioning
Why is Auric Ghee Special?
We go back to our Indian roots and procure the milk of 100% stress-free cows that are grass-fed and not factory farmed or crossbred. We then prepare our Ghee free from antibiotics and preservatives by employing a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona to craft our A2 ghee.
- It is prepared by simmering butter that is hand-churned from cultured curd.
- After which, milk solids are skimmed from the surface.
- Then the clear liquid Vedic ghee is poured and retained while settled down-solid residue is discarded.
The timing, temperature & technique are what make the high-quality Ghee unique.
There are no reviews yet.